Welcome to Ard-Na-Said Guesthouse, Edinburgh
Located in the peaceful Newington area, near to Holyrood Park, and within walking distance of the city’s attractions and restaurants, Ard-Na-Said Guesthouse is the ideal location to enjoy all that Edinburgh has to offer and still be able to retreat from the hustle and bustle. Built on the Prestonfield estate in 1876, Ard-Na-Said is a detached Victorian villa offering Bed & Breakfast in Edinburgh which boasts many original features such as high ceilings, ornate cornicing, stained glass windows and original Victorian geometric floor tiles.
Our elegant breakfast room has recently been refurbished to create a communal, comfortable space which can also be enjoyed throughout the day and evening. Whether you want to meet and chat, read a book, play our board games or browse the internet, we’re sure you’ll enjoy this relaxing area.
In this 21st Century we appreciate how important it is for our guests to connect easily to the internet, be it for work or pleasure. That’s why we recently installed UniFi WIFI access points on each floor to ensure that all our guests have simultaneous access to our fast internet. These access points, normally used in businesses to serve up to 50 users, allow our guests to browse websites in HD Video, catch up on Netflix while others make video calls back home and of course it’s included in the room rate.
If you just want to unwind in your room at the end of a busy day, sit back and enjoy our newly installed Freeview TV offering 60 different channels.
Using locally sourced products where possible and aiming to provide the best in Scottish hospitality, this family run guest house in Edinburgh, with its warm friendly atmosphere, is the perfect place to stay and relish our fascinating, historic capital city.
Bed and Breakfast in Edinburgh with Parking
Our Guesthouse in Edinburgh has a carpark as well as free on street parking spaces.
In a nutshell
- Relaxing lounge.
- 7 individually decorated guest bedrooms with private shower rooms.
- Complimentary professional Wi-Fi throughout.
- 60 Channels professionally installed TV
- Car park and some free on street parking spaces.
- Excellent breakfast choice and catering for special dietary requirements.
- Guest oriented motivated team.
- Near to bus stop with excellent bus connections to city centre.
- 1.3 miles to the Royal Mile.
- Perfectly located for Edinburgh University, Pollock Halls, Prestonfield House, “Taste of Scotand”, Royal Commonwealth Pool, Holyrood Park, Arthur’s Seat.
- Locally sourced products.
- Late check in.